Ranthambore Safari Booking
Ranthambore National Park is a vast wildlife reserve near the town of Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, it’s situated around 160 kms from Jaipur, and 375 kms from Delhi.
If you are planning to visit Ranthambore and want to explore National park then need to book a jeep safari / canter safari in advance. Ranthambore online safari booking is open for tourists 365 days. Travelers can book safari tickets for Jeep and Canter a year ago to explore incredible fauna and flora during the jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park. Safari booking at Ranthambore is fully administered and managed by Forest Department officials.
We at Cultural Safari Tours, offer you an adventure of a life-time. Whether you are looking for a private safari or budget safaris in Ranthambore, we will create your dream safari trip.
Ranthambore Safari Cost, Timing, Zones, Booking Info
Jungle Safari are carried out at 6:30 and 14:30. Each ride lasts for about three hours. There are two options of vehicles for the safari: 20 seater open top canter or 6 seater open top gypsy. Each ride costs around INR 900 – 1400 per person for Indian Nationality and INR 2000 – 2500 For Foreigner Nationals. The core park area has been divided into several zones and the safari vehicles go to one of those zones. Although all the safari zones in the park are very good for sighting and each have tiger areas, tiger sighting is rare and if you were lucky enough you may also get an opportunity to spot a tiger.
If you would like to start the adventurous trip to see wildlife of Ranthambore then jungle safari is the best option to explore wide varieties of wildlife. Experience an unforgettable safari in the beautiful Ranthambore National Park and book your safari tickets online with these below guideline.
Cultural Safari Tours recommends the following tips to get Safari permit in Ranthambore, which is important for online safari booking.
- Ranthambore Jungle Safari booking is fully governed and managed by Forest Department officials.
- At Ranthambore, the safari is allowed in two shifts; morning and afternoon shift.
- There are two types of vehicles permitted for Jungle Safari – the 4 wheel drive jeep (Open top roof Maruti Gypsy) and Canter (open top roof bus). Each vehicle will have a driver and licensed naturalist / guide, both of whom are employed by the National Park.
- There are limited safari vehicles in every shift to travel to Ranthambore Tiger reserve, which are allotted by the Forest Department and all safari vehicles are sent to the park from the roster system.
- Advance booking is allowed for Safari through online process which starts 365 days before the Safari date. To book safari tickets on same day, safari can be booked by visiting to the official booking counter at Ranthambore. Ticket booking counter opens at least one hour before the safari time of the Park. However, current online booking on the same day is subject to availability.
- During monsoon the park is closed for tourists, although some park zones in which the zone 6 to 10 are includes, also remaining open in rainy season that from July to September.
- Generally, Jeep safari and Canter safari tickets mostly booked online. Therefore, prior to visit to Ranthambore National Park, it is advisable to book a safari ticket in advance.
- At the time of online safari booking, you must provide the full name (as mentioned on the ID card) and the photo ID number and scan copy of ID for each visitor. During Safari, you will have to bring same original photo ID, which you provided at the time of online safari booking. Before entering into the park, the forest officer may check your original photo identity card and you will have to show the original photo identity card as proof.
- As for proof of Identity for Indian citizens – Passport / driving license / PAN card / voter ID / Aadhaar card / school ID or any other government ID is acceptable for online Safari booking. Whereas, Foreign Nationals need to provide only their passport as the photo ID proof.
- To book safari, you need to mention safari date, time (morning / afternoon), preferred safari vehicle (jeep / canter) and your boarding place (i.e. hotel/Resort name) in Ranthambore.
- To have confirmed Safari ticket, you will have to pay full advance amount to the Forest Department which includes park permit fee, vehicle permit fees, vehicle seat charges and forest guide fees. No refund or cancellation is permitted on confirmed bookings.
- Private vehicles are not allowed inside Ranthambore National Park. Only the vehicles (Jeep / Canter) which are registered with the forest department for the safari tour are allowed to enter.
- At the time of online safari booking, visitors can opt the safari zone based on availability, while the Safari vehicle and guide are allocated from roster system by the forest department while collecting boarding passes.
- There are 10 safari zones to visit the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Once the safari zone alloted by the forest department can’t be changed normally, but upon making special requests and as per the Forest Department rules, by paying an additional payment of Rs.1000, the safari zone can be changed on the basis of availability. The conscience of changing the safari zone is entirely on the park officials.
You can book directly by going to official website of Rajasthan Forest department. If you are not able to book safari online then we will make your booking with confirmation. Here, you can book your seat in the Jeep Safari or Canter Safari to explore the Ranthambore National Park. Our Ranthambore online booking service offers the best way to secure your safari seat in advance before exploring the Ranthambore wildlife. The advance safari booking opens 90 days prior to the visit date. The online booking procedure of Ranthambore Safari is fully controlled and managed by the officials of the forest department of Ranthambore.
Ranthambore Safari Booking Procedure:
You need to mention below details while booking your seat in a jeep or canter safari.
- Each visitor’s Full name, Age, Sex (as printed on the ID proof)
- Date of Booking safari & Safari timing (Morning/Afternoon)
- Specific ID card number of all visitors (Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Pan card, Passport Copy, Driving license, etc.)
- Safari Entry fees
Request A Quote Now
Plan your holidays in India.
Discover the best holiday packages in India classified according to your interest, theme and destination with Cultural Safari Tours. Make your holiday memorable, book now!Book Your Trip!